Server Administration & Management
The majority of firms are too engaged with growing their business to pay attention to server management till something goes wrong. Business organisations are either unaware of the latest server management trends or lack the expertise and industry knowledge necessary to stay current with evolving server technologies.
However, servers continue to be the most critical component of firms’ information technology infrastructure. They should be dependable, secure, accessible 24 hours a day, and swift. They must be aligned and prepared to support the company’s objectives and rate of growth. They must be monitored, regulated, and maintained on a regular basis.
That’s where Contessasoft comes in. With more than 5 years of experience in administering high traffic servers, we can help you optimise and maintain your servers whilst you focus on your business.
What we do for a more efficient Server Management
SOFTWARE & OS UPDATES INSTALLATION
– Keeping servers tuned up — regularly updating the OS and installed software.
– Protecting servers from viruses and spam — installing the appropriate software.
– Making it easy to work with hosting servers — installing and managing web hosting control panels (Cpanel, Directadmin, etc.).
– Fine-tuning servers to fulfil the owners’ every fad — installing additional software. *
TROUBLESHOOTING & MAINTENANCE
– Keeping our finger on the pulse of your servers — the proactive 24/7 monitoring helps us to instantly detect any deviation from the norm. The monitoring system is a Contessasoft unique in-house development that allows avoiding false alarm responses. The servers are monitored 24x7x365 at five-minute intervals. In case the problem is not resolved within 10 minutes, the server sends a message to the owners, alerting them of the problem.
– Ensuring the safety of your servers, first of all by carefully setting the security and conducting periodic audits thereafter. Specialized security audits are performed upon customer’s request.
ANALYSIS AND OPTIMIZATION
– Getting more from your servers — optimizing them for maximum performance and productivity.
– Examining your servers’ strengths and weaknesses — analyzing their performance and continuously conducting stress tests.
– Always caring about the data stored on servers — performing backups and data recovery if required.*
– Providing server owners with consulting services and advice on a wide range of subjects related to servers’ performance.
– Constantly analyzing the market to offer our clients the most efficient technologies and products.
* — on customer additional request.
Pick one of the server management options above or contact us for a detailed technology assessment. We would be happy to elaborate and explain every aspect of our server management services to you in a clear and easy to understand way. Let’s get started today!